Corporate is a key SORAINEN practice. The firm is constantly involved in major corporate projects in the Baltic States and
SORAINEN deploys a truly integrated regional Corporate Practice, offering optimal capacity to advise on regional corporate transactions and projects involving two or more of the Baltic States and
SORAINEN holds the leading position in advising foreign investors on entering the Baltic and
SORAINEN is recommended for its Corporate Practice by international directories such as The Legal 500 (“SORAINEN is ‘known for its ability to deliver results swiftly and with high quality’”), IFLR1000 (“the integrated service across all three jurisdictions was fairly seamless from our perspective”), Chambers Global and Chambers Europe (commended for “extremely good professionals with a positive and co-operative approach”).
SORAINEN offers expertise in all key corporate areas in the Baltic States and
- formation of companies, branches and representative offices;
- available investment incentives;
- cross-border mergers and restructuring of group companies;
- local reorganisations, including mergers, demergers, spin-offs, transformations;
- joint ventures and partnerships;
- intra-group share and asset deals, transfers of enterprise;
- corporate governance;
- management agreements and incentive systems;
- management body rights and liabilities, disputes with members of management bodies;
- shareholder rights, shareholder agreements and disputes;
The SORAINEN Corporate Practice is a member of the Baltic Institute of Corporate Governance, an association that involves business and political leaders in the region with the aim of promoting the global competitiveness of Baltic companies through adoption of best corporate governance practices, http://www.corporategovernance.lt/en.
The head of the SORAINEN Corporate Practice is Sergej Butov.
Local heads of the SORAINEN Corporate Practice are: