SORAINEN employment lawyers deliver practical and tailored solutions in sensitive business situations. The team’s advice aims at the best added-value for clients’ HR decisions. This has made SORAINEN the trusted partners of many prestigious clients. The firm’s employment services include legal management of employment changes and active support in daily situations. As the only truly integrated law firm in the Baltics and
SORAINEN is recommended for its Employment Practice by international directories such as The Legal 500, Chambers Global, Chambers Europe (“This leading firm maintains a vibrant full-service employment practice. Market observers recommend the group's abilities for contentious and non-contentious transactional and advisory matters, and clients benefit from several famously skilled practitioners and the firm’s good regional coverage.”) and IFLR1000.
SORAINEN offers expertise in key employment areas in the Baltic States and Belarus, including:
- employment and executive contracts;
- collective redundancies and individual dismissals;
- employment disputes;
- business transfers and other HR changes;
- confidentiality and fair competition;
- employee privacy;
- collective bargaining;
- human resources (HR) policies;
- remuneration systems and working time costs;
- employment guarantees and management of related risks.
The head of the SORAINEN Employment Practice is Karin Madisson.
Local heads of the SORAINEN Employment Practice are: