Sorainen employment lawyers deliver practical and tailored solutions in sensitive business situations. The team’s advice includes legal management of employment changes and disputes, as well as active support in daily situations. As a truly integrated law firm in the Baltics and
Sorainen is recommended for its Employment Practice by international directories such as The Legal 500 and Chambers Europe (“Outstanding labour team, renowned for advising on the complex employment aspects of M&A transactions and business transfers, acting for big multinational and domestic companies. Full-service advice includes general day-to-day, immigration and contentious labour matters. Solid experience in advising foreign investors and high-profile local clients.”)
SORAINEN offers expertise in key employment areas in the Baltic States and Belarus, including:
- employment and executive contracts;
- collective redundancies and individual dismissals;
- employment disputes;
- business transfers and other HR changes;
- confidentiality and fair competition;
- employee privacy;
- collective bargaining;
- human resources (HR) policies;
- remuneration systems and working time costs;
- employment guarantees and management of related risks.
The head of the SORAINEN Employment Practice is Karin Madisson.
Local heads of the SORAINEN Employment Practice are: