Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences Overview
SORAINEN Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences Sector Group operates on a sector basis and provides full legal and tax support for sector needs, starting from regulatory, corporate, tax, employment, litigation and IP legal issues to M&A transactions and projects. The team acts for companies and investors across the Life Sciences sector, including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, healthcare and diagnostics, chemicals, cosmetics and biotech (eg R&D labs, start-ups, academia).
Our Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences Sector Group operates as an integrated regional team of professionals from different legal and tax practice areas, many with previous industry experience. Our experts offer an in-depth understanding of the Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences business and know-how alongside comprehensive legal and tax knowledge and experience. SORAINEN also stands out with its leading track record of investment and M&A deals in the Life Sciences sector in the region.
Our most typical services in the Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences sector include:
- regulatory support (licences, permits, regulatory audits and investigations);
- advising on requirements for clinical trials;
- commercial transactions (eg supply, contract manufacturing, distribution, agency);
- sales strategies, trade and marketing regulations, pricing and reimbursement;
- intellectual property (IP) protection, licensing agreements, R&D collaboration, IP litigation;
- investments, M&A, joint ventures, partnership;
- project financing and insurance;
- ethics & compliance (anti-corruption/anti-bribery regulations; competition law);
- litigation and representation in courts/arbitration tribunals and before local authorities.