Tax & Customs Overview
SORAINEN is the only law firm in the Baltics and Belarus that offers full taxation due diligence and transfer pricing (incl. benchmarking) services across the region.
|Baltic States Tax Firm of the Year 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010
Baltic States Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year 2013
SORAINEN is a top tier firm for tax in all the major legal and tax directories.
References by clients & cooperation partners
- “Every company requires a good tax consultant at a time when legislation is introducing many changes which cannot be interpreted unequivocally. In these situations, our advisor is SORAINEN Tax & Customs; we consider them professional, operative and interested in reaching common targets.”
- “We are interested in long-term cooperation with the SORAINEN tax team because we routinely receive competent and timely solutions for problems.”
- “The SORAINEN team really stands out for their objective and professional approach to tax issues.”
director of the Legal and Pre-trial Dispute Revision Administration
- "We greatly appreciated your team's performance and if the need arises in future we will turn directly to SORAINEN."
SORAINEN main tax publications:
- Transfer pricing in Latvia – how much should you worry?
- SORAINEN Taxes in a Nutshell, Baltics and Belarus 2016
- SORAINEN Baltic and Belarus Transfer Pricing Card 2016
- VAT Forum Book: Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia
- What is cool about the Latvian tax system?
SORAINEN is an independent firm, cooperating with many tax firms and networks, including:
The head of the SORAINEN Tax & Customs Practice is Jānis Taukačs.
Local heads of the SORAINEN Tax & Customs Practice are: