Distribucija ir prekyba Komanda
+371 67 365 000
|Mob.:||+371 26 381 817|
|Faksas:||+371 67 365 001|
|Kalbos:||latvių, anglų, rusų|
Raivo Raudzeps, a senior associate, has been practising law since 1997.
Raivo specialises in dispute resolution at courts and arbitration, in administrative law, public procurement, trade, distribution and transport law, contract law, IT and telecom law and regulatory aspects of trade, as well as public international and constitutional law.
Before joining SORAINEN, Raivo worked for the Latvian Ministry of Defence for many years providing legal support to the management of the Ministry of Defence and National Armed Forces. At the Ministry of Defence, Raivo managed the International Law Section for several years, as well as serving for five years as the director of the Legal Department. He also lived and worked in Brussels, Belgium for four years representing Latvia as a diplomat.
During his career at the Ministry of Defence Raivo obtained vast experience in international public, constitutional, administrative and private law, as well as in negotiations with international co-operation partners and relations with the Cabinet of Ministers and parliament. Raivo has been directly involved in developing regulatory enactments and contracts applying to the state defence system of Latvia and its international co-operation, in organising and supervising large defence procurements and complicated litigations, as well as leading several establishment and reorganisation processes of the Latvian state defence system. In addition to his knowledge and experience in law, Raivo is very experienced in personnel and organisation management, international co-operation and public administration work.
Raivo's work at SORAINEN has been especially outstanding in assisting clients in several of the most complicated litigation cases and public procurement disputes, ensuring legal expert opinion on several major planned projects of infrastructure and public–private partnership in Latvia, assisting clients in contract standardisation and drafting complicated contracts.
Raivo has authored several publications on contract law, consumer rights and public procurement issues; he has also participated in conferences and seminars with presentations on European Union law and public procurement issues.
University of Latvia, Latvia (lawyer's qualification)
Riga Graduate School of Law, Latvia (LLM in International and European Law)
Latvian Bar Association
- Latvia withdraws requirement for contracts for international sale of goods to be in writing, 11 Spa 2012, Teisės naujienos, anglų
- Latvija atsakās no prasības par starptautisko preču pirkuma līgumu slēgšanu rakstveidā, 11 Spa 2012, Teisės naujienos, latvių
- Latvia: Public Procurement Law changed again, 26 Rgs 2012, Teisės naujienos, anglų
- Atkal grozīts Publisko iepirkumu likums, 26 Rgs 2012, Teisės naujienos, latvių
- iFinanses.lv: Noslēgta iepirkuma līguma apstrīdēšana, 28 Bir 2012, Straipsniai, latvių
- Bilance: Kā pasargāt savas intereses publiskajos iepirkumos, 10 Sau 2012, Straipsniai, latvių
- iFinanses.lv: Konvencijas par starptautiskajiem preču pirkuma-pārdevuma līgumiem piemērošanas aktualitātes, 16 Rgs 2011, Straipsniai, latvių
- iFinanses.lv: Jurisdikcijas noteikumi tīmeklī noslēgtiem patērētāju pirkuma līgumiem kļuvuši skaidrāki, 7 Vas 2011, Straipsniai, latvių
- Renata Beržanskienė
- Eugenijus Filonovas
- Jurgita Venckutė
- Laurynas Lukošiūnas
- Simona Augėnaitė
- Laurynas Ramuckis
- Lina Lemežonaitė
- Rokas Janauskas
- Almina Ivanauskaitė
- Monika Dapkutė