Sorainen’s core purpose is to grow prosperity in the Baltic States and Belarus by helping clients succeed in business. To support faster recovery of our region from the health and economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we have launched the Shared Mission programme. The programme is dedicated to supporting projects in the Baltics and Belarus that are set up to help solve COVID-19 related issues. We provide free-of-charge (pro bono) legal and tax services to selected organisations. EUR 100,000 worth of support is to be distributed through this programme.
Programme application deadline closed on 19 May 2020.
We have already supported:
- “Act On Crisis” – a mobile app to be designed to offer psychological support globally – on consumer rights, regulation and data protection matters
- The UVIRESO team, developing personal ultraviolet light respirators which would kill 99% of the virus in the air exhaled by people, on establishing a form and shareholders agreement form
- The National Public Health Centre under the Ministry of Health of The Republic of Lithuania developing the mobile application “Quarantine” (“Karantinas”)
- The “SherLOCK @home” and “ViLTė” projects during the “Hack The Crisis” hackathon
- “Zelos” – a mobile app designed to help large teams manage tasks and offering an online community helpline platform – on data protection matters
- “Mano Daktaras” – a portal for finding doctors and booking appointments – on telemedicine regulation and GDPR matters to develop a remote medical services system.
- “Terappio” – an online psychology consultation platform – on agreement drafting, a taxation model and GDPR matters.
- “Wize AI” – an artificial intelligence-based platform of virtual assistants – on GDPR matters.
- “E-greitoji” – a platform uniting volunteer doctors working with sick or isolated patients – advised on telemedicine regulation matters.
- “Talust Koju” – an online market shop, delivering organic products from local Estonian farmers – on matters related to IP rights.
- “Selfdiagnostics” – a molecular diagnostics platform that allows development of a wide range of medical tests – on investment and M&A matters.
- Latvian COVID-19 post-crisis growth group under the Latvian government – on regulatory and strategic aspects related to investments, employment, IP and data protection matters, while developing a recovery plan for Latvia from the pandemic crisis.
- “Edurio” – a revolutionary web platform for school networks – on data protection matters.