Sorainen – an international law firm with offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Belarus – is looking for an analytical, systematic person with a background in web development who is interested in continuous improvement to fill the position of a
- strong analytical, organizational, presentation, and problem-solving skills;
- fluency in English;
- experience in relational databases with SQL skills (MS SQL);
- ability to work in an agile environment synergising business needs with IT solutions.
Knowledge of rapid application development (eg Outsystems) would be an advantage.
- interesting work full of challenges and learning;
- work with a world class rapid application development platform (RAD);
- training to support professional and personal development;
- youthful, innovative, friendly colleagues with strongly developed team spirit.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- developing Sorainen’s Core Practice Management System, utilizing Outsystems – a leading world class rapid application development platform;
- contributing to other IT development projects.
The position may be located in any of our offices: Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius or Minsk.
Interested? Please send us your CV/motivational letter at email@example.com no later than 27 August.
Got questions about the position? Please contact Mart Meier, firstname.lastname@example.org