Associate in Capital Markets (Finance & Insurance team)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and collaborative person to strengthen our integrated and specialised Finance & Insurance team. The team has advised and acted for both leading and aspiring players from all segments of the financial services industry. In Lithuania, the team consists of 14 skilled lawyers who focus on different legal and business topics relevant to the finance sector and ranging from AML to international lending and capital markets transactions.
Your main duties would be advising clients on various capital markets transactions (such as public or private securities offerings), a broad range of securities law compliance issues, dealing with regulatory matters, and advising on the provision of investment services.
We expect you to be compassionate and empathetic, open-minded, values-driven and keen to achieve more in your professional life. Furthermore, while working together with other jurisdictions and practice groups you will be encouraged to acquire a more in-depth knowledge of legal and business issues in the finance sector.
Can you see yourself as part of our team? If so, we look forward to meeting you!
- A smart and energetic team with an open mindset and a great sense of humour
- A dynamic working environment in the very heart of Vilnius with flexible remote work opportunities
- A coaching manager and personal mentor to support and advise you
- A strong emphasis on continuous learning – through conferences, workshops and seminars
- Other benefits: additional vacation days, a modern office in the centre of Vilnius, wellness reimbursement and more
- Remuneration package consisting of monthly salary and yearly bonus
Your key qualifications
- Proficient in Lithuanian and English, including written and oral communication skills
- At least 3–4 years of legal experience in provision of investment services or capital markets, as an in-house or external advisor
- Collaborative mindset and ability to collaborate with different teams within the organisation
- Self-driven, detail-oriented and adept at time management