Associate in Finance & Insurance team
About the team
Our integrated Finance & Insurance team has advised and acted for leading and aspiring players from all financial services industry segments. In Lithuania, the team consists of 14 skilled lawyers who focus on legal and business topics relevant to the finance sector, ranging from AML to international lending and capital markets transactions. Your main duties would be advising clients on various types of financing transactions (trade finance, acquisition finance, project finance, syndicated lending, etc.) and regulation of financial services (advising on provisions of lending and payment services, a broad range of regulatory and compliance issues when offering these financial services, including questions related to the prevention of terrorist financing and anti-money laundering).
We expect you to be compassionate, empathetic, open-minded, values-driven and keen to achieve more in your professional life. Furthermore, while working together with lawyers from other jurisdictions and practice groups, you will acquire a more in-depth knowledge of legal and business issues in the finance sector.
- A smart and energetic team with an open mindset
- A dynamic working environment in the very heart of Vilnius with flexible remote work opportunities
- A coaching manager and personal mentor to support and advise you
- A strong emphasis on continuous learning – through conferences, workshops and seminars
- Attention to your health and well-being: private health insurance, monthly sports compensation and healthcare days
- Additional days off for loyalty and 1 day per year for volunteering
- Remuneration package consisting of monthly salary and yearly bonus
Your key qualifications
- Proficient in Lithuanian and English, including written and oral communication skills
- At least 3–4 years of legal experience in the regulation of financial institutions, as an in-house or external advisor
- Experience in terrorist financing prevention regulation and anti-money laundering will be considered a strong advantage
- Collaborative mindset and ability to collaborate with different teams within the organisation
- Self-driven, detail-oriented and adept at time management
We are an international law firm advising clients on all business law and tax issues involving our region. With uniquely integrated offices in four countries, we operate as a single, intra-connected ecosystem. Our regional teams combine their expertise and resources, and our offices share a unified practice and quality management system, while our know-how is exchanged among all team members.
To find out more, visit us at sorainen.com.