Associate in M&A team
We are a big and friendly team, and we want to get even bigger! Are you an M&A enthusiast who wants to work on the largest transactions and most vibrant mandates in the Baltics? Come and join us!
We advise on a broad spectrum of corporate work – from M&A, private equity/venture capital and foreign investment accommodation, to internal corporate structures and shareholder relations.
Your role in our team would be to advise clients on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital transactions.
Your key qualifications
- At least two years of relevant work experience in the field of M&A
- Proficient in Lithuanian and English, including written and oral communication skills
- Excellent legal drafting skills
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills, plus a team-player attitude
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work closely and effectively with different teams within the firm
- Self-driven, detail-oriented and adept at time management
- University degree (master’s) in law
You can expect
- Opportunity to gain experience through international collaboration projects and to become a top expert in the sector
- A coaching manager and personal mentor to support and advise you
- A strong emphasis on continuous learning
- A smart and energetic team with an open mindset and a great sense of humour
- A dynamic working environment in the very heart of Vilnius with opportunities for flexible and remote work
- Attention to your health and wellbeing: private health insurance, monthly sport compensation and healthcare days
- Additional days off for loyalty and 1 day per year for volunteering
- Remuneration package consisting of a monthly salary and an annual bonus