About the team
The Sorainen Tax team offers full-range tax advisory, M&A support, tax structuring, tax litigation and transfer pricing services in the Baltics and Belarus. Our regional connectedness, top expertise and commitment to client needs recently earned us the Baltic States Tax Firm of The Year award 2019.
The team has grown by over 50% in the last two years and needs new talent to continue in 2020 and beyond.
Your main duties
Your main duties would be to carry out research, draft legal opinions and memorandums on tax issues, advise clients on direct and indirect tax aspects, assist clients in communication with the State Tax Inspectorate and other institutions, and to work alongside other teams on joint projects covering various fields of law and/or several jurisdictions.
Can you see yourself as part of the team? If so, we look forward to meeting you!
- A smart and energetic team with an open mindset and a great sense of humour
- A flexible and dynamic working environment in the very heart of Vilnius
- A coaching manager and personal mentor to support and advise you
- A strong emphasis on continuous learning – conferences, workshops, seminars
- Other benefits: additional vacation days, modern office in Vilnius centre, flexible working arrangements, wellness reimbursement, and others
Your key qualifications
- Proficient in Lithuanian and English, including written and oral communication skills
- At least 2-3 years of relevant legal experience
- Collaborative mindset and ability to collaborate with different teams within the firm