Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager for the Sorainen Lithuanian office.
The mission of this role is to identify opportunities for the firm’s business growth and recurring revenue streams, create and implement strategies based on those opportunities in order to reach revenue and client satisfaction goals.
The position is located at our Vilnius office. You would report to the Country managing partner in Lithuania and the Head of Business development in the firm.
You will be joining the largest and most highly rated law firm in the Baltics, which advises clients on all business law and tax issues involving the region. Our team of more than 400 people takes pride in the unique setup of working as one joint team, which is also largely the basis for our international success. We work with many of the largest and most significant legal cases in the Baltics.
- Implement Client relationship management and service strategy in Lithuania
- Develop projects to excel in client experience, business growth, and client retention
- Provide and organize business development supporting ecosystem to help individual lawyers and partners, the firm to achieve business development-related results
- Organise business intelligence, in-depth performance, and client data analysis and insights
- Contribute to pricing and profitability methods and results improvement initiatives
- Contribute to setting and implementing Client strategy, Care and Service standards, guidelines, processes, and tools
- Offer business advice and mentoring, know-how sharing, and internal training
- Monitor competition, provide market insights, leads
- Contribute to the client acquisition process
- Monitor and ensure compliance and crisis management in relation to Client and business development
- Maintain relationships with institutional partners and international legal firms
- Support practice and sector groups in developing business
- Budget, plan, and follow up on results locally and for regional responsibilities
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the frontline of business development, sales, or product development
- Proven experience in acting and developing Client relationship management-related processes, preferably in the business-to-business services
- General business understanding and sector knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong stakeholder expectations and relationship management skills with a collaborative and inclusive mindset.
- Knowledge of design thinking, client journey and experience, and world-class service concepts would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience in IT solutions development, would be an advantage
- Proficiency in English, including written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- ability to analyze data and translate results into better solutions or undiscovered opportunities
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills plus a team player attitude
- Persistence and determination to drive change
- Advanced skills in time management, prioritization, and deadline handling
- Challenging and exciting work with the opportunity to become a change driver
- dynamic and friendly international team
- Monthly salary starting from 4000 EUR with a yearly bonus based on firm’s, team’s, and individual results
- Extra perks, to list a few – 3 free days for health every year, loyalty vacations, monthly sports compensation, health insurance, Summer days, and Sorainen academy for your growth.