If you are an organized and proactive individual experienced in providing top-notch support to high-level executives, we invite you to join our team as an Executive Assistant to the Country Managing Partner (CMP) in Lithuania. As an Executive Assistant, you will play an essential role in ensuring our CMP’s efficiency, allowing her to focus on delivering exceptional legal services.
We are an international business law firm working as one integrated team for a single goal – helping clients succeed in business. With 44 partners and more than 250 lawyers and tax specialists, we support our clients on all business law and tax issues involving our region.
Your role in our team
- Proactively and comprehensively assist CMP by taking responsibility for the administration and coordination of daily tasks
- Proactively support and drive the CMP’s objectives and goals
- Manage CMP’s calendar, manage and coordinate information flow, and smooth processes among relevant stakeholders
- Keep ahead of potential scheduling conflicts; using initiative to find solutions and communicate changes in a timely manner
- Coordinate meetings by compiling and managing meeting agenda and documents, taking minutes, maintaining communication, and tracking deadlines, deliverables, and follow-up actions for assigned projects and tasks
- Act as go-to point of contact for all internal and external communications: analyse, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CMP, including those of sensitive or confidential nature
- Initiate and drive internal projects, follow up on timely delivery and results
- Search and systemize various types of information, draft reports, reviews, and presentations
- Arrange and coordinate business trips (preparing agenda, making travel arrangements, etc.), business dinners
- Collaborate with administrative staff to enhance overall efficiency
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion
- A personal mentor to support and advise you on a daily basis and an emphasis on continuous learning – an online training library, internal and external trainings
- An ambitious team, informal and dynamic work environment
- Flexibility: hybrid work model and workation up to 30 calendar days per year
- Benefits package: health insurance, 3 healthcare days per year, volunteering day, loyalty days, sports compensation, home office support, a parking place in our modern office in the centre of Vilnius, and other
- Monthly salary from EUR 2800 gross (the final total will depend on your relevant competencies for the position) and opportunity to earn an annual bonus.
We expect that you
- Have at least 3 years of experience as Personal Assistant and/or Executive Assistant reporting to the board or executive (prior work experience in a professional services environment will be considered as an advantage)
- Have solid time-management skills and the ability to organize, coordinate and perform multiple tasks at once with excellent attention to detail and quality
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a service mindset (foresight, anticipation, and initiative)
- Have advanced critical thinking and data analysis skills
- Have the ability to work and make decisions autonomously and with professional discretion
- Have motivation and adaptability to work in fast-paced, changing environments
- Are proficient in Lithuanian and English, including written and oral communication
- Are tech-savvy: a proficient user of MS Office, scheduling tools, document management systems, etc.