Knowledge Management and Innovation Specialist
Do you want to do meaningful work with the leaders of innovation in a friendly environment? We have an offer for you!
Sorainen Knowledge Management and Innovation (KMI) team is responsible for promoting culture of innovation and know-how sharing as well as implementing modern legal technology across the firm. We are offering a full time international position where you would be working closely with other KMI specialists in all Sorainen offices.
- Working on document automation projects;
- Researching and testing new legal technology;
- Providing trainings, instructions and personal support on innovation, know-how sharing and technology related topics;
- Implementing and managing technology for internal know-how sharing and efficient work processes;
- Communicating with international law firms and organisations;
- Closely collaborating with legal and business services teams on relevant tasks and initiatives.
- Experience in legal, information technology, innovation and/or knowledge management field;
- Profound knowledge of English and Latvian language;
- Interest in innovation, new solutions and technologies;
- Good analytical and data gathering skills and attention to detail;
- Great interpersonal communication and presentation skills;
- Project management and effective collaboration capabilities;
- Strong competency in using MS Office tools and openness to adapting to new systems and technologies quickly;
- University degree (preferably master’s).
- A dynamic working environment with opportunities for flexible hybrid work;
- A personal mentor and a strong team to support and advise you;
- An emphasis on continuous learning – conferences, seminars, and an e-learning system for personal development;
- Attention to your health and well-being: health insurance with sports compensation and healthcare days;
- Support to your interests: additional 3 days per year for volunteering;
- Monthly gross salary up to 2200 EUR, depending on your experience and qualification.