I am an associate with the firm’s Competition & Regulatory team. Specialising in commercial and intellectual property law, I advise clients on contract law and regulatory matters.
Regulated industries. Together with the team, I help clients solve regulatory and commercial law issues. I also closely follow and analyse regulatory developments ‒ particularly important when dealing with regulated industries.
Versatile experience. I have professional experience in a non-governmental organization and in a private sector company, where I worked in the field of public procurement. This diverse background provided me with the skills and expertise that help me solve complex regulatory issues.
Professional development. I strive to continually deepen my knowledge by participating in academic exchange programmes and courses held by top law schools. I have also taken part in an international moot court competition. This experience not only broadens my expertise but also strengthens my critical thinking ‒ particularly valuable when solving issues which our clients are facing.
- Vilnius University, Lithuania (MA in Law)
- Paris Lodron University of Salzburg, Austria (visiting student)
- ELSA (European Law Students’ Association) Lisbon Summer Law School on Intellectual Property, Portugal
- Harvard Law School, USA (Intellectual Property Law certificate CopyrightX)
I am a member of
- Lithuanian Bar Association (advocate’s assistant since 2020)