As a member of the firm’s Commercial and Regulatory practice group, I help the team with contract work, advising on antitrust and competition law, and helping clients comply with personal data protection legislation.
As a member of the Sorainen Commercial and Regulatory team, I participate in the following types of projects:
- advising clients on currency regulation issues;
- assessing risks of changing distribution models;
- advising on the field of personal data protection.
- Course “Mediation. Main Course”, Faculty of Advanced Training and Retraining at the Belarusian State University, Belarus
- Belarusian State University, Belarus (Diploma in Law)
Procedure for application of special restrictive measures introduced in BelarusPublication
Key news in the pharmaceuticals sector in BelarusPublication
Belarus resumes price controls for pharmaceuticalsPublication
International Comparative Legal Guide: Digital Health 2023, BelarusPublication
New price regulation of goods in BelarusPublication