As an assistant lawyer with the firm’s Commercial and Regulatory practice group, I specialise in contract work, advise on antitrust and competition law, and, together with the team, help clients comply with personal data protection legislation.
As a member of the Sorainen Commercial and Regulatory team, I participate in the following types of projects:
- advising clients on currency regulation issues;
- assessing risks of changing distribution models;
- advising on the field of personal data protection.
- Course “Mediation. Main Course”, Faculty of Advanced Training and Retraining at the Belarusian State University, Belarus
- Belarusian State University, Belarus (Diploma in Law)
New price regulation of goods in BelarusPublication
How did the Law on Personal Data Protection affect pharmaceuticals sector in Belarus?Publication