Baltic M&A and Private Equity Forum 2021
Together with Verslo žinios and the Lithuanian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association we are very happy to announce that the Baltic M&A and Private Equity Forum will be held in Vilnius on 26 May 2021.
Since its launch in 2010, the Baltic M&A and PE Forum has developed an excellent reputation among private equity and venture capital funds, investment bankers, lawyers, other advisers, company managers and shareholders, bringing together 200+ participants each year.
We believe that the online format will mean we can bring together an even wider community of deal industry members. The forum will also feature the Baltic M&A and Private Equity Awards.
This year the forum will focus on the following key topics:
- Baltic transaction market: M&A during a pandemic
- Mergers and acquisitions as a strategic tool for business development
- The global and local economy: what to expect in 2021–2022
- A huge number of case studies from recent transactions in the Baltics (of both pandemic and pre-pandemic transactions; from PE to PE sale, to IPO)
- Does it cost or pay to be sustainable?
- Discussions on environmental, social and corporate governance topics
- Sustainable finance and its impact on the financial sector
Click here to see the full list of speakers.
Click here to view the final program of the event.
50% off the ticket price for Sorainen clients
Take the advantage of the special registration rates for Sorainen clients and join us at the main annual event for M&A and private equity players in the Baltics! More information about the event is available here.
- 50% off the regular ticket rate by using this code: Sorainen_umdHGrEo
- 55% off the regular ticket rate for registering 3 or more delegates from the same company by using this code: Sorainen_VWpGIHE7