Baltic M&A and Private Equity Forum 2023
Place: Hanzas Perons, Hanzas Street 16A, Riga, Latvia, and online
Time: 9:00-18:00, April 19, 2023
Working language: English
The Baltic M&A and Private Equity Forum is a well-known meeting and networking platform for Baltic private equity and venture capital funds, investment bankers, lawyers, advisers, company managers, and shareholders, bringing together 200+ participants each year.
In spring 2023, the Forum will be held in Riga at Hanzas Perons, a former rail cargo warehouse in the New Hanza area.
Our loyal participants will surely appreciate the multiple networking options, breaks, reception and award ceremony. The forum will feature:
- Market outlook. What to expect in 2023 and beyond?
- What drives the Baltic private equity market and where is it going?
- Case studies: how Nord Security and Eco Baltia became big players
- Energy sector outlook: pipeline and challenges
- Healthcare sector outlook. Rise of private clinics and innovation
- Defence sector outlook. Are Baltic defence companies attracting a new wave of investments?
- Rebuilding Ukraine with the help of private investors
See the complete programme and register here.