The Baltic M&A and Private Equity Forum is a well-known meeting and networking platform for Baltic private equity and venture capital funds, investment bankers, lawyers, advisers, company managers and shareholders, bringing together 200+ participants each year.
In spring 2023, the Forum will be held at a famous and modern location in Riga – a former rail cargo warehouse in the New Hanza area.
Our loyal participants will surely appreciate the multiple networking options, breaks, reception and award ceremony that will crown the comprehensive working day, featuring the topics:
- Market outlook. Private Markets – what to expect in 2023 and beyond?
- What drives the Baltic private equity market and where is it going? Cornerstone investors in Baltic PE funds chat about the market. Major public LPs vs private investors’ visions. Top qualities of PE funds for receiving funding
- Eko Baltia success story: from a local player to a regional champion, and subsequent expansion outside the Baltics
- The Baltic energy sector has been busy: a look at the pipeline and main challenges
- Healthcare and innovation, existing market, development of market. M&A case studies
- Defence sector insight. Is the war helping the Baltic military sector attract a new wave of investments? Investments, government activities
- Rebuilding Ukraine with the help of private investors
See the full programme here.
Early bird price offer is available until the 28 February!