On 21 April 2023, RMS Forum will be holding a conference devoted to real estate issues and the promotion of sustainability in the real estate and construction sector.
Senior associate Zane Akermane will represent our Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) practice. She will cover the topic “Main ESG requirements in the real estate sector: environment issues and the most significant challenges”. Attendees of the event will learn what businesses in the field of real estate and construction need to already be taking into consideration and what ESG will bring in the future.
Other topics that will be covered:
- The link between financial markets and sustainable construction
- Trends in the regulation of real estate in Latvia
- Development prospects for the real estate market in the Baltics
- Future potential of Riga architecture and climate engineering
- Introducing the Green Deal
More information and registration available here (in Latvian).