Finance and Business Analyst
Our Finance and Business analysis team closely collaborates with all business units across the Firm in all offices, including partners and top management, by providing data in various formats and analytical insights. The team is looking for a new team member to join them with a fixed-term contract.
In this role you would
- Prepare, review and analyse regular and ad-hoc analytical reports, provide insights and proposals;
- Create data visualisations to illustrate findings effectively;
- Closely collaborate with other business units, and support end users with data and analytics in their daily tasks and projects;
- Proactively address data issues to ensure the accuracy and reliability of deliverables;
- Participate in developing BI tool, planning processes (budgeting, forecasting), and other firm-wide projects.
We expect that you have
- Relevant understanding/ experience of financial accounting plus a degree in finance, business management, mathematics or IT;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Good analytical and data-gathering skills;
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Qlik Sense (or other similar BI tool);
- Problem-solving and collaboration skills;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and diligence
- Proficiency in Lithuanian and English, including written and oral communication skills.
- A dynamic working environment in the very heart of Vilnius with flexible remote work opportunities;
- A personal mentor to support and advise you;
- A strong emphasis on continuous learning – conferences, seminars and E-learning system for personal development;
- Extra perks: additional vacation days, health insurance, sports compensation, company events during Summer and Christmas;
- The remuneration package includes a monthly salary (from 2,200 EUR to 3,200 EUR gross) and a yearly bonus. The salary offered will depend on the candidate‘s experience, competencies displayed and suitability to the position’s requirements;
- Temporary contract up to 2 years.