Clifford Chance has published an easy-to-use free-of-charge digital Employment Law Guide covering the EU and other key jurisdictions.
- How employees are engaged, remunerated and dismissed
- Employee consultation, works councils and unions
- Costs associated with employment
- Protecting confidential information and business interests
- Rights of employers and employees during and after employment.
Sorainen Employment teams headed by partner Karin Madisson in Estonia, senior associate Andis Burkevics in Latvia and partner Algirdas Pekšys in Lithuania contributed to the Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian employment law sections. The Employment Law Guide enables easy comparisons between countries and facilitates searches for specific advice within the guide.