SORAINEN is a leading regional business law firm with fully integrated offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Belarus. Since its establishment in 1995, SORAINEN has been advising international and local organisations on all business law and tax issues involving the Baltic States and Belarus.
Uniquely, the firm boasts integrated regional teams covering all practice areas, a unified practice and quality management system and shared know-how base. Full integration and combining the resources of all four offices enables SORAINEN to provide seamless service to clients in local and cross-border assignments. For these reasons, SORAINEN is usually the first choice not only for complex domestic transactions, but especially for regional projects and for clients with operations in several Baltic States or Belarus.
Did you know this about SORAINEN?
SORAINEN has been:
- awarded the title of "European Law Firm of the Year" at The Lawyer European Awards. SORAINEN became the first Baltic law firm to win the main title at the awards, which celebrate the best of Europe's independent legal market;
- awarded fifteen times as the "Baltic Law Firm of the Year" by Chambers Europe, The Lawyer, International Financial Law Review, PLC Which lawyer? and Mergermarket;
- awarded six times as the "Baltic Tax Firm of the Year" and once as "Baltic States Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year" by International Tax Review;
- assigned over 30 top-tier rankings annually by international legal directories The Legal 500, Chambers and IFLR1000;
- repeatedly ranked among the top law firms in Eastern Europe in transaction league tables by Mergermarket, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg and DealWatch;
- awarded three times the title of best provider of legal services in Belarus by the Belarus Ministry of Justice, the only foreign law firm ever to receive such an award;
- named as the best employer in Estonia and most family-friendly employer in Estonia.
- over 180 local though mainly internationally-trained lawyers and tax advisers;
- six sector groups to provide business-specific legal and tax expertise for particular industries;
- a quality management system certified since 2006 by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance under ISO 9001 standards, the first among law firms in the Baltics and Belarus;
- serviced more than 10,000 local and international corporate clients in the region and advised on more than 55,000 transactions since 1995.