SORAINEN is a leading regional business law firm with fully integrated offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Belarus. Since its establishment in 1995, SORAINEN has been advising international and local organisations on all business law and tax issues involving the Baltic States and Belarus.
Uniquely, the firm boasts integrated regional teams covering all practice areas, a unified practice and quality management system and shared know-how base. Full integration and combining the resources of all four offices enables SORAINEN to provide seamless service to clients in local and cross-border assignments. For these reasons, SORAINEN is usually the first choice not only for complex domestic transactions, but especially for regional projects and for clients with operations in several Baltic States or Belarus.
Did you know this about SORAINEN?
SORAINEN has been:
- awarded eight times as the "Baltic Law Firm of the Year" by International Financial Law Review, PLC Which lawyer? and The Financial Times & Mergermarket;
- awarded three times as the "Baltic Tax Firm of the Year" and once as the "Baltic States Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year" by International Tax Review;
- assigned over 30 top-tier rankings annually by international legal directories The Legal 500, Chambers, PLC Which lawyer? and IFLR1000;
- repeatedly ranked among the top law firms in Eastern Europe in transaction league tables by Mergermarket, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg and DealWatch;
- awarded twice with the title of "Best Provider of Legal Services in Belarus" by the Belarus Ministry of Justice, the only foreign law firm ever to receive such an award;
- named as the best employer in Estonia and most family-friendly employer in Estonia.
- over 130 local though mainly internationally-trained lawyers and tax advisers;
- a quality management system certified since 2006 by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance under ISO 9001 standards, the first among law firms in the Baltics and Belarus;
- serviced more than 8,000 local and international corporate clients in the region and advised on more than 37,000 transactions since 1995.