Mergermarket has announced their latest M&A legal experts’ ratings for the first half of 2017. According to these ratings, Sorainen features among the fifteen top advisers in the CEE region based on both total value of deals advised and the number of deals. To determine the ratings, Mergermarket assessed five major M&A transactions that Sorainen was involved in during H1 2017, including:
- Advising AMC Theatres (AMC Entertainment Holdings) on acquisition of Nordic Cinema Group Holding, the largest theatre exhibitor in seven countries in the affluent northern region of Europe. The disclosed value of the deal is USD 929 million.
- Advising Providence Equity Partners on the acquisition of Swedish media holdings Modern Times Group’s business in the Baltics. The total disclosed value of the acquisition in all three Baltic States is EUR 115 million.
- Advising Danish Agro group company DAVA Agravis Machinery Holding on its acquisition of 45% of the share capital in Konekesko Lietuva from Finnish company Konekesko. DAVA Agravis Machinery Holding also acquired a minority interest in Konekesko subsidiaries in Latvia and Estonia. The total disclosed value of the transaction in all three Baltic States is approx EUR 21 million.
- Advising Ringier Axel Springer Media AG on its acquisition of 100% of the shares in CV Keskus, an operator of leading job classified sites cvkeskus.ee in Estonia, cvmarket.lv in Latvia and cvmarket.lt in Lithuania.
- Advising Foodout Group – a leading mobile and internet food delivery and takeaway startup in the Baltics – on its merger with the largest Ukrainian food delivery startup, Eda.ua.
Note: Mergermarket is part of Acuris and provides M&A transaction information and intelligence tracking on M&A deals with a value exceeding USD 5 million or involving target companies with an annual turnover above USD 10 million.
See the full Mergermarket Report H1 2017 here »