Clifford Chance launched an updated version of their Employment Law Guide app – a digital guide that provides an overview of employment law in a large range of key jurisdictions. Our employment law experts – partner Karin Madisson, senior associate Aurelija Daubaraite and legal assistant Monika Kerpytė were responsible for covering matters related to Estonian and Lithuanian employment law.
The topics covered in the guide include:
- How employees are engaged, remunerated, and dismissed;
- Employee consultation, work councils, and unions;
- The costs associated with employment;
- Protecting confidential information and business interests;
- The rights of employers and employees during and after employment.
In order to subscribe to alerts, quickly compare how employment works on a country by country basis, and customise preferences, download the Clifford Chance Employment Law app from the App Store or Google Play.