With a deep-rooted interest in competition law, I am closely involved in solving a wide range of competition law-related questions that come up in clients’ everyday business. Also, being head of the life sciences and healthcare sector group in Estonia, helps me to keep my fingers on the pulse of one of the most innovative fields in business.
Expert on competition law issues. My professional activities in competition law cases range from advising clients on everyday legal questions to representing them in court proceedings against the Estonian Competition Authority.
Pharma knowledge. In addition to helping clients in multiple business sectors to ensure compliance with competition law requirements, I pay extra attention to the life sciences and healthcare sector. This enables me to provide spot-on legal advice to clients in the sector, from regulatory issues to strict requirements in advertising or clinical trials.
Knowledge sharing. In addition to everyday work, I am an assistant lecturer in legal argumentation at the University of Tartu. By teaching, we learn. (Docendo discimus.)
- American Institute of Political and Economic Systems (AIPES)
- University of Salzburg, Austria (summer university, European Private Law)
- Université Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense, France (exchange student 2008-2009)
- University of Tartu, Estonia (MBA)
- University of Tartu, Estonia (MA in Law, cum laude)
- University of Tartu, Estonia (BA in Law)
I am a member of
- Estonian Bar Association