I am Country Managing Partner (CMP) for the Sorainen Belarus office. Joining the firm as a partner at the age of 25, I was one of those few people who started Sorainen in Belarus, being inspired by the idea of a true European law firm entering Belarus and everything it may bring to the domestic market in legal services.
Law firm management. In my capacity as a Sorainen board member and Belarusian CMP I am proud to be contributing to the growth of the most innovative regional law firm and developing the most successful law firm in Belarus.
Transactional services. A corporate lawyer by background, with relevant knowledge and extensive experience in real estate and financial areas, I specialize in providing transactional support in M&A, real estate, banking & finance and other complex client projects.
Industry interests. Due to permanent involvement in real estate and banking transactions, I am naturally interested and active with the firm’s Real Estate & Construction and Finance & Insurance sector groups and in addition extend my professional activities to the TMT and Private Equity & Venture Capital groups.
- Harvard Law School, USA (Executive Education Programme)
- Swedish Institute Management Programme, Sweden
- Higher School of Business Administration of the Belarusian State Economy University, Belarus (MBA)
- Belarusian State Economics University, Belarus (LLB)
I am a member of
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Council of Business Lawyers of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus
- Swedish Institute Management Network of Alumni
- Harvard Law School Executive Education Alumni