As an assistant lawyer with the Tax team, I provide my colleagues and our clients with support on tax-related queries. My work largely deals with domestic tax legislation, especially in the areas of corporate taxation, property taxes and personal income tax, and also with international tax treaties and double taxation avoidance. The ever-growing knowledge and broad experience within our Tax team help us to find the best tax-effective solutions for our clients.
As a member of the Tax team, I take part in projects on:
- advising clients on compliance with Belarusian tax legislation;
- assessing the tax risks of various transactions and the risks of permanent establishment;
- advising clients on double taxation avoidance;
- supporting clients in filling and submitting tax returns;
- communicating with local tax authorities;
- preparing objections and complaints regarding the results of tax audits.
Working in the field of tax allows me to interact extensively with other practices, particularly Corporate and M&A, Real Estate and Construction, Dispute Resolution, and others.
- Faculty of International Relations at Belarusian State University, Belarus