I am a member of the Corporate and M&A, and Real Estate & Construction practice groups. As an assistant lawyer, I support teams in advising clients on a wide range of issues related to the application of labour law, as well as those arising in connection with M&A transactions and real estate relations.
Work experience in two practice groups. I am a member of two teams at the Sorainen Belarus office, specialising in both Corporate and M&A, as well as Real Estate & Construction. Combining two practice groups allows me to understand the industry from the inside and enables me to develop more profitable and custom-tailored solutions for our clients, helping them to succeed in business.
My experience at Sorainen includes involvement in the following projects:
- supporting prominent M&A transactions;
- labour law and migration advice;
- lease relations and related dispute resolution;
- commercial construction.
- Faculty of International Relations at Belarusian State University, Belarus
- Sorainen Student Academy, 2021–2022, Belarus