Insolvency & Restructuring
Our Insolvency & Restructuring practice has been evolving rapidly recently. We have represented clients in insolvency proceedings with great sensitivity, working with creditors and bankruptcy administrators. Our clients appreciate how wide and at the same time in-depth our experience is. If you are looking for value-added legal solutions, no matter whether they are achieved in or out of court, you can rely on us to guide you through all aspects of restructuring and insolvency matters, on both local and cross-border level.
Our work on big financial institutions’ bankruptcy proceedings has played a role in changing the legal landscape in Lithuania.
Well-versed in bankruptcy administration
Our relations with the bankruptcy and restructuring market are strong, as we have represented a significant number of bankruptcy administrators when the state has questioned whether they have met their obligations, and has looked to terminate their certificates or activities.
Sharing knowledge gladly
Our team members give presentations on various aspects of insolvency services to local bankruptcy administrator associations, and these can be arranged throughout the region as well – you only need to ask. We like to keep all our markets updated.
We can help you with
- Debt restructuring and collection
- Investigating, pursuing and defending claims for and against companies and managing bodies in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings
- Acting as insolvency practitioners
- Representing debtors-in-possession in restructuring proceedings
- Out-of-court creditor compositions
- Pre-insolvency reorganization and refinancing
- Protection of creditors’ rights
- Representing and advising trustees
- Planning and carrying out restructuring plans, confirmation actions (including cramdowns)
- Acquiring assets from restructuring and bankruptcy estates
- Bailouts, distressed buyouts and exit financing
- Advice on cross-border insolvency issues, including the EU Insolvency Regulation