The audited annual report for the year 2021 of Advokaadibüroo SORAINEN AS, our legal entity operating in Estonia, was published today on the Company Registration Portal of the Estonian e-business register, together with a thorough activity report highlighting the most significant achievements and focus areas of our firm.
2021—a record year
The financial results of our company in Estonia show that we have been growing organically since the firm was founded in 1995. Despite an uncertain economic environment, we saw record turnover in 2021 and we are the largest employer in the sector by employee count. In 2021, the revenue of Sorainen Estonia grew by 21.5% compared to 2020.
A year full of achievements
In addition to great financial results, we are happy about several other achievements, which underline our strong organisational culture, strategy and team spirit.
- We are the best law firm in Estonia according to clients. According to the Kantar Sifo Prospera customer satisfaction survey, Sorainen has kept its top position in Estonia for the third year in a row.
- Law students chose Sorainen as the most attractive private-sector employer in the legal field in Estonia, based on a survey conducted by the Instar employer branding agency.
- The Financial Times has named Sorainen among the 30 most innovative law firms in Europe.
- Sorainen became the first Baltic law firm to win the title of Central and Eastern Europe M&A Legal Adviser of the Year at the prestigious Mergermarket Europe M&A Awards, while also obtaining the title of the Baltics M&A Legal Adviser of the Year.
- The Estonian Ministry of Culture recognised Sorainen Estonia with the title of Friend of Culture of the Year for museums. We have our long-time partner the Estonian Art Museum to thank for the title.
- International Financial Law Review (IFLR) once again named Sorainen the Baltic Firm of the Year.
- Our Marketing & Communication team shot to the finals of the annual Estonian Marketing Awards (Aasta Turundustegu, organised by the business media outlet Äripäev), representing our Covid-19 Solutions service campaign.
- We moved into brand-new office premises located in the heart of the city of Tallinn, the Rotermann Quarter.
- and much more
Read the consolidated annual report together with a thorough activity report 2021 of our entity in Estonia
Financial results of companies are public information in Estonia
In Estonia, all annual reports filed by companies with the business register are publicly available information.