We advised Real Estate fund Capitalica Baltic Real Estate Fund I on preparing to enter the alternative First North market in Lithuania. Capitalica Real Estate Baltic Fund I, a closed-end investment undertaking for informed investors, is managed by Capitalica Asset Management. The fund’s bonds are expected to be listed on 30 July this year.

Planning to attract up to EUR 5 million

Capitalica Baltic Real Estate Fund I manages business centres in Vilnius and Kaunas and is planning to build VERDE class A business centres in Riga, Latvia. The fund issued a bond issue amounting to EUR 3 million. During the primary placement 70 investors purchased bonds. The second phase of the bond offering will continue until 3 September. In total, up to EUR 5 million is expected to be raised through the public bond offering.

About Capitalica Asset Management

Capitalica Asset Management specialises in commercial real estate management in the Baltic States. The company is 80% owned by major Lithuanian capital group SBA, with the remaining 20% owned by A. Barštys’ Fox Holdings.

Our services and project team

We advised the client on preparing and filing an application to admit its bonds to trading on the First North Lithuanian market, as well as providing the services of a Certified Advisor.

The client was advised by partner Augustas Klezys and senior associate Dalia Augaitė.